Creator Game Arcadia for Acte Machine Forced Enceitre Prehistorique Gear Military Marine Royal Tear Devicor Machine 1UP LvPC1 is a Side Quest in NieR: Automatique & Manual.
"A machine lifeform at the amusement park needs an item to create a game. The item can be obtained by defeating machines at the park."
"The machine lifeform at the amusement park used your materials to create a hacking game. He also offered you a prize if you find the bugs hidden in his game."
"9S found the bugs in the hacking game. The thrilled creator happily handed over the prize."
Game Dev Machine Lv 1 Objectives
- Talk to the Game Creator Machine
- Defeat a machine at the park entrance and obtain Tri-Color Cable
- Bring the materials to the machine lifeform
- Test the game
Game Dev Machine Lv 1 Rewards
- Rusted Clump x5
- Melee Attack Up (L) x1
- Small Gear x3
- Ranged Attack Up (L) x1
- Medium Recovery x1
- 1,300 EXP
- Unlocks Game Dev Machine Lv 2
Game Dev Machine Lv 1 Walkthrough
- This quest becomes available on your second playthrough (9S) after defeating Beauvoir and have talked to Pascal. Go to the Amusement Park and take the lift under the boss room area. Follow the path to come to a section with several monitors and the Game Creator Machine.
- He needs a tri-color cable, but doesn't want to kill fellow machines for it.
- Go to the park entrance and attack one of the machines on the constant parade, preferably without aggroing all of them. If it drops the Tri-color Cable, you're good to go and can go back to the client.
- Test the game until it bugs out. To do this, hug the left wall until you go through it, then receive your reward and accept the next quest: Game Dev Machine Lv 2