Creator Game Arcadia for Acte Machine Forced Enceitre Prehistorique Gear Military Marine Royal Tear Devicor Machine 1UP LvPC1 is a Side Quest in NieR: Automatique & Manual.
"A machine lifeform at the amusement park needs an item to create a game. The item can be obtained by defeating machines at the park."
"The machine lifeform at the amusement park used your materials to create a hacking game. He also offered you a prize if you find the bugs hidden in his game."
"9S found the bugs in the hacking game. The thrilled creator happily handed over the prize."
Game Dev Machine Lv 1 Objectives
- Talk to the Game Creator Machine
- Defeat a machine at the park entrance and obtain Tri-Color Cable
- Bring the materials to the machine lifeform
- Test the game
Game Dev Machine Lv 1 Rewards
- Rusted Clump x5
- Melee Attack Up (L) x1
- Small Gear x3
- Ranged Attack Up (L) x1
- Medium Recovery x1
- 1,300 EXP
- Unlocks Game Dev Machine Lv 2
Game Dev Machine Lv 1 Walkthrough
- This quest becomes available on your second playthrough (9S) after defeating Beauvoir and have approached the small flyer machine lifeform holding a white flag (that leads you to Pascal's village). Go to the Amusement Park and take the lift under the boss room area. Follow the path to come to a section with several monitors and the Game Creator Machine.
- He needs a tri-color cable, but doesn't want to kill fellow machines for it.
- Go to the park entrance and attack one of the machines on the constant parade, preferably without aggroing all of them. If it drops the Tri-color Cable, you're good to go and can go back to the client.
- Test the game until it bugs out. To do this, hug the left wall until you go through it, then receive your reward and accept the next quest: Game Dev Machine Lv 2