Elaborate Gadget is an Crafting Material in Nier: Automata.
It's a gadget so elaborate you don't know what it's for."
Effects & Uses
Where to Find/Location
- Reward for completing Reconnaissance Squad
- Reward for completing Sorting Trouble 2
- Royal Chamber. Beside the king.
- City Ruins: Near Factory. 4th floor of the building that you first come out on after the prologue.
- Desert: Center. Found with Scanner near the 4th spawn (the one with flyers) from the The Machine Surge quest from your first visit to the desert. Stay on the inside of the pipe ring. Don't need to be on the quest to get it, that's just the area it's in.
- City ruins: near the radio tower, climbing on the tower and then jumping down on the stone arch nearby
- Factory: found using Scanner In the small hallway filled with dead bodies between the so-shi boss area and the elevator that leads there.
- Desert: Found sporadically near the waterside in the desert oasis.
- 2 rewarded for completing hacking challenge mode.
- A total of 10 Elaborate Gadgets required for all upgrades.
Amber ♦ Ancient Mask ♦ Beast Hide ♦ Black Pearl ♦ Boar Meat ♦ Broken Battery ♦ Broken Circuit ♦ Broken Key ♦ Children's Cores ♦ Clean Nut ♦ Complex Gadget ♦ Copper Ore ♦ Crushed Nut ♦ Crystal ♦ Dented Plate ♦ Dented Socket ♦ Drab Bracelet ♦ Dye ♦ Eagle Eggs ♦ Filler Metal ♦ Giant Egg ♦ Gold Ore ♦ Iron Ore ♦ Large Gear ♦ Lovely Choker ♦ Machine Arm ♦ Machine Core ♦ Machine Head ♦ Machine Leg ♦ Machine Oil ♦ Machine Torso ♦ Meteorite ♦ Meteorite Shard ♦ Moldavite ♦ Moose Meat ♦ Mushroom ♦ Natural Rubber ♦ New Bolt ♦ Pearl ♦ Plant Seed ♦ Powerup Part L ♦ Powerup Part M ♦ Powerup Part S ♦ Precious Earrings ♦ Pristine Cable ♦ Pristine Screw ♦ Pure Water ♦ Pyrite ♦ Rusted Clump ♦ Rusty Bolt ♦ Severed Cable ♦ Shattered Earring ♦ Silver Ore ♦ Simple Gadget ♦ Small Gear ♦ Stretched Coil ♦ Stripped Screw ♦ Sturdy Socket ♦ Tanning Agent ♦ Tech Manual ♦ Thick Dictionary ♦ Titanium Alloy ♦ Torn Book ♦ Tree Sap ♦ Tree Seed ♦ Viscous Oil ♦ Volt-Proof Salve ♦ Warped Wire